From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Cooper
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:46 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: [techs] test 82 - p used instead of hn

I think with respect to paragraphs that should be marked as headers, <em>
and <strong> should be considered as presentational, although in general we
consider them structural. The issue is, has the paragraph been marked up in
such a way that it appears to be a header, and therefore should be replaced
with a header element. The entire list of elements are (mis)used in this way
so we should include that entire list. Michael