Re: Conformance Level Clarification

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:14:22 -0500
To: "John M Slatin" <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>, "WAI WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> I don't agree, Chris.   I would say that alt text for a graphical link
> conforms at level 2 if it satisfis both 1.1 L1 SC1 *and* 3.2 L2 SC2.

OK, now I see your point. Thanks for the clarification. But you're using 2
SC to make the example conform at 2 levels. To make it conform at all 3
levels you'd have to create another SC in the other level. You're not
suggesting that all SC should be written at all 3 levels are you?

Did you see any problem with moving the conformance level down to the
technology specific layer?

Chris