Re: [techs] Alt Text Tests 192 and 195

Chris wrote:
> But is there anything in the guidelines that covers the text
> used in form submit buttons?

Gregg replied:
> Nope I don't think there is.
> So I don't think we can have a test of it.

OK. Test 192 "don't label your submit buttons as 'submit'" is out.

Just to be clear - the Alt text for images used as form submit buttons is
*not* covered under the guidelines. Guideline 1.1, L1, SC1 [1] does not
apply to form submit button images. Correct?

Chris

[1] For all non-text content that is functional, such as graphical links or
buttons, text alternatives identify the purpose or function of the non-text
content.