RE: [techs] Alt Text Tests 192 and 195

Hi Chris

1 - i only saw one test listed below so wasnt sure which two tests you were
referring to.

2 - you wrote:
Test 192 "don't label your submit buttons as 'submit'" could be required by:
Guideline 1.1, Level 1, Success Criteria 1:
For all non-text content that is functional, such as graphical links or
buttons, text alternatives identify the purpose or function of the non-text
content.

I don't follow your train of thought.  Having the alt text for a graphic
"submit" button say "submit" sounds like identifying its purpose and
function to me.    I think there might be plainer language that might be
used - so there might be better alt text.  But I don't see how this alt text
would fail.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.