Interactive audio special interest group

From: Yvette P. Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:45:52 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

After talking tonight about whether we need guidelines specifically for
interactive audio-only presentations, I did a few searches online. The only
example I was able to find is a research project about an audio-only
interactive game designed especially for people with visual impairments:
<http://www.cs.unt.edu/~roden/esrg/project_roden_audio.htm>.

I also found out there is an "Interactive Audio Special Interest Group":
http://www.iasig.org. Perhaps getting in touch with this group would be the
quickest way to find some real-world examples of interactive audio-only
presentations. This group may also have interesting ideas about our
guidelines.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl