RE: A note about the definition of "structure"

From: Livio Mondini <livio.mondini@tiuvizeta.it>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:54:48 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Ok, thanks for words, but i think that for restarting the
web is necessary a bigger push and a major determination,
and WAI is an important part. This seems to me a strange,
hierarchical, zen  story :-). I apologize for sincerity.

Livio
Quaerendo invenietis

Markup is not the only way to determine the structure.   It
is the only one
supported widely by AT today -- but this guideline only says
that it must be
separable.  If it can be separable based on the visual
presentation -- then
it is separable and that would satisfy.    In HTML - markup
is the way to do
it - and the way that the std specifies.

Gregg