RE: Using CSS to create zoom layouts for low-vision people

From: John Colby <John.Colby@uce.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:09:31 -0000
To: "Tina Holmboe" <tina@greytower.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

  I also have a question. When you say, quote, "... magnification
  required ... ", what is your starting point? I see that the
  magnification available is 2.5x - but times what?

[John Colby]

Of the original size that is on the person's PC (I think) - The sizes
are illustrated in the table.

John

John Colby
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information
Room F328a, Feeney Building, University of Central England,
Franchise Street, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42 2SU