Re: [Techniques] Draft General Technique for GL 3.1 L2 SC3

From: Michele Diodati <michele.diodati@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:44:12 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hi Gregg,

> Since there is so much confusion on these points I am going to just sign off
> this discussion until we can get a writeup that explains it all = probably
> in Feb at this point - and then we can re-examine this topic.

No problem. I will wait for your writeup, hoping it will resolve the
present ambiguities.

> For now - I agree with most of what you write - but it is different than
> what is being proposed.  Since that isn't clear from wording we will need to
> look at how this is worded to be sure it is clearer.

I think that what is being currently proposed doesn't take into
account certain sides of the relationship between linguistics and
accessibility, but I told I would have waited...

> Thanks again

Thank you for your consideration.

Michele
--