RE: perhaps remove the requirement for validity completely!

Gez wrote:
It seems I may have read too much into the "we". I can't make the
Thursday teleconference, but would like to make a case for my position
on validity. If I put together a summary of my concerns in relation to
the rationale from the face-to-face, and send it this evening when I get
back from work, could it be considered at the teleconference tomorrow?

Thanks, Gez. We'll do our best to compile responses and take them into
account on the call tomorrow.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute
University of Texas at Austin
FAC 248C
1 University Station G9600
Austin, TX 78712
ph 512-495-4288, f 512-495-4524
email jslatin@mail.utexas.edu
web http://www.utexas.edu/research/accessibility/

> The only "foregone conclusion" is that we will publish a new public
> working draft on 30 June.

It seems I may have read too much into the "we". I can't make the
Thursday teleconference, but would like to make a case for my position
on validity. If I put together a summary of my concerns in relation to
the rationale from the face-to-face, and send it this evening when I get
back from work, could it be considered at the teleconference tomorrow?

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins