Re: summary of resolutions from last 2 days

Matt May wrote:
> How did the Web become popular? It was because ordinary people learned
> they could do it. Most of them have never figured out what a doctype is.

The popularity of the Web wasn't diminished, or even slowed down when
websites suddenly broke in cutting-edge browsers because of the browsers
requiring slightly cleaner and more valid markup. This happened, not
once, or twice, but at least four times with consecutive browsers.
I hope I'm preaching to the convered, but still:
<url:http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/reasons.html.en>

Mike