move proposed SC to GL 1.3?

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:25:15 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Based on discussion on the list and in the teleconference, GL 2.4 appears
to be the wrong place to suggest adding the following success criterion
(generated by our analysis of UAAG). I think GL 1.3 may be the best fit for
this requirement, since it relates to perceiving changes to the information
that is being made available separate from the presentation. Thoughts?

Also, can anyone think of better wording than "programmatically determined"
for this notification requirement?

<proposal>
Changes to content, structure, selection, focus, attributes, values, state,
and relationships within the content can be programmatically determined.
</proposal>