Re: [techs] Minutes of 11 May 2005 Techniques teleconference

Sorry about that. The RRSAgent bot was giving me almost as much hassle
about generating the minutes as Zakim was giving David this morning
while he was scribing. :)

Until the minutes can be regenerated, the IRC log is available at
http://www.w3.org/2005/05/11-wai-wcag-irc.html

-Ben