RE: [Techs] Definition of "Reliably human testable"

Correction:

I wrote:
The literature seems to support the 80 per cent figure.  In fact,
inter-rater reliability (percentage of agreement among multiple people
rating the same
items) is considered "adequate," but 85% is considered better. I think
we're safe in using the 80 percent figure. If we go lower than that it
will be difficult
to claim reliability.

Sorry, that should have been:
<corrected>
The literature seems to support the 80 per cent figure.  In fact,
inter-rater reliability (percentage of agreement among multiple people
rating the same
items) of 80% is considered "adequate," but 85% is considered better. I
think we're safe in using the 80 percent figure. If we go lower than
that it will be difficult
to claim reliability.

</corrected>

"Good design is accessible design."