Re: [techs] EXTENDED Techniques Teleconference 17 November 2004

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:31:29 +0100, Martin Honnen <martin.honnen@gmx.de> wrote:
> Which pop-up blockers in which browser are that? Are you thinking of
> someone using script alike
>   window.open = function () { return this; }
> ?
> Or are there indeed browsers or other tools providing popup blockers
> that do what you describe above?

Yep, there were some of the proxomitron and similar based systems that
returned a newly created IFrame etc.  I doubt any are particularly
popular now that people have moved to SP2 or the google toolbar etc.
but it shows the return false theory is flawed, which I think you
agree on?

Jim.