From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:32:49 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
In 2.2  L3  we have a success criterion where we found a bug -  we forgot to
provide an exception for real time events.

Here is a fix that adds the exception for the real time events

Level 3 success criteria.

With the exception of real-time events, content has been designed in a way
that timing is not designed to be an essential part of the activity and any
time limits in the content would pass level 1, success criteria 1 for this

Comments welcome

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/