Re: Latest Guideline 1.2 proposal, minor proposed changes to Guideline 1.1

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:55:59 +1100
To: wendy@w3.org
Cc: wai-gl <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

As a follow-up to my own mail (always a bad habit):

I think the editorial issues I raised should be incorporated into the
draft unless they are controversial.

I am willing for the draft to proceed incorporating Wendy's proposal,
with my larger issues being added to the issues list for later
resolution. This applies most importantly to my misgivings about the
live/prerecorded distinction which I expect will require substantive
discussion that there won't be adequate time for on this week's
agenda.