Fwd: New Working Draft: Specifying the language of content 1.0

From: <boland@nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:53:30 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

fyi Tim Boland NIST

----- Forwarded message from Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> -----
    Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:18:17 +0100
    From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
 Subject: New Working Draft: Specifying the language of content 1.0
      To: www-international@w3.org

We have just published a new Working Draft of
Authoring Techniques for XHTML & HTML Internationalization: Specifying the
language of content 1.0

We hope to move this to Working Group Note status soon, so we ask you all to
read this and send any comments as a kind of 'last call'.

The status section indicates where to send any comments.

Thanks in advance,

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization: