Re: Readability tests

From: Michele Diodati <michele.diodati@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:03:10 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> > Maurizio Boscarol wrote:
> > I'd like very much to have such an easy tool to play with in italian
> > language... ;-)

> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:47:09 +0100, Gez Lemon <gl@juicystudio.com> wrote:
> If you have rules in mind you would like to test, I would be happy to help
> you develop a program.

At http://www.eulogos.net/it/censor/default.htm there is a very useful
tool to test the readibility of italian texts according to the
GULPease index. The system works automatically through e-mail
exchanges and provides a lot of information about the complexity of
the language used. I think that for authors writing in Italian it can
be a good accessibility tool.

Best regards,
Michele Diodati
http://www.diodati.org