[techs] checklists for 1.1 and 1.3 continued

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:34:30 -0500
To: "'WAI GL \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi all,

At last week's TTF telecon, we began working through assigning priorities to the list of potential checklist items for guidelines 1.1 and 1.3. We left off with HTML Technique 11.1 and I took an action item to include some initial notes and proposals about levels and priorities for the remainder of the list.

I have updated the notes page with the notes from last week as well as my initial proposals at [1]. We will be continuing our discussion of checklists for these two guidelines in tomorrow's meeting.

-Ben

[1] http://w3.org/WAI/GL/2004/10/06-checklist-discussion.html

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>