[techs] draft listing of checklist items for 1.1 and 1.3

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:51:04 -0500
To: "'WAI GL \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

One of the items on the agenda for tomorrow's techniques teleconference is related to checklists. In preparation for our discussion, I've created a list of potential checklist items for guidelines 1.1 and 1.3 [1]. The list is based on the latest drafts of our guidelines and techniques documents.

In tomorrow's call, I'd like to focus discussion on sorting the list based on the following questions:

1.) Is each checklist item in the list necessary?
2.) Is each item required for conformance? (at what level? always?)
3.) What dependencies exist between the items?
4.) Are the items in the list sufficient?
5.) What's missing?

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2004/10/06-checklist-discussion.html

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>