RE: [wcag2] Definition of 'complex content'

Hi Jens,

The question was not to you -- but to the group.  When we get into a
quagmire one of the things that we need to examine (and something we need to
examine of all things at all times) is whether we need to be doing this here
- and if so why.  What are we trying to accomplish.  It often helps to focus
us.

And yes - making guidelines is very frustrating.  Especially when you see
things sometimes go in circles before they find their way out.  I feel your
pain.  And thank you for your contributions and for hanging in there and
working on this.

We are busily working on a definition for "content" and how to handle
"complex" and other important but elusive words.    Not easy.  Thanks for
the help.

Wish us all luck on speedy inspiration.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.