RE: Request for feedback on Gateway to Techniques working draft

Thanks John,

These docs all look the same.

Hard to figure out what all these docs are about.  We need to think about
this in general.

Specific to this doc - a couple quick thoughts

1) Possibly move the "sections referred to"  information further to the
right to line up with intro sentence? Or be inline with it ? or?

Maybe just put them in line with each other  for example

Guideline 1.1   L1 SC 1

Guideline 3.3   L3 SC 3

2)  the word TASK is not defined and I think could  be confusing to readers.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center