RE: Javascript alternatives not necessary?

From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:14:54 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Lee Roberts"<leeroberts@roserockdesign.com>
    Inviato: 22/07/04 20.08.06
    A: "'Joe Clark'"<joeclark@joeclark.org>, "'WAI-GL'"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: Javascript alternatives not necessary?

    The example that Flash can't output a text version of an
    audio presentation is valid.  I didn't praise anything
    except SMIL.  Never once did I use QuickTime, RealMedia or
    Windows Media File.  So, don't put words in my typing that
    I didn't say.

Roberto:
With Hi-caption is possible to make captioning for flash...