RE: Issue #832 Clear link text, etc. (action item)

I don't know enough about non-European languages to know if this is an
issue, but it strikes me that making requirements about noun phrases and
verb phrases may not be internationalizable. I would suggest that that is
too specific and we should focus on a description of good link text that is
general enough to be useful in various situations (and of course testable).
Michael