[techs] Summary of techniques teleconference 31 March 2004

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:48:04 -0500
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

PRESENT

Jim Thatcher
Jenae Andershonis
Michael Cooper
Chris Ridpath
Wendy Chisholm
Ben Caldwell
Tom Croucher
Lisa Seeman
Don Evans

DISCUSSION

Test matrix and Gateway techniques - we didn't have updated versions of
these to review but we looked at open questions to faciliate getting the
documents ready for our next meeting.

Submission form - we talked about the techniques submission form to allow
members of the public to submit techniques. We resolved a few issues and
should be able to post it soon.

irc log of discussion at http://www.w3.org/2004/03/31-wai-wcag-irc

ACTION ITEMS

Ben: pull together suggestion for jenae to include in test matrix wrt mobile
devices
wendy: talk with DO-IT about what other assistive technologies we ought to
test with
Ben: when use show sounds how does it respond to multimedia in browsers
Wendy: also ask do-it about most common combinations
Ben: have something done w/techniques submission by end of week
Michael and Wendy: talk about action items in bugzilla