RE: PLEASE DONT INCLUDE PEOPLE ON LIST WITH LIST ADDRESSES

For what it's worth, Gregg, when I hit "Reply" in MS Outlook, the reply
goes *only* to the individual sender of the message; when I hit "Reply
all," the reply goes to both the list *and* the individual sender. I
can't find anything in the Options that will let me configure this, and
none of the other lists I'm on behave in quite the same way.  So maybe
it's something about the way the listserv is configured?

(Well, and then of course there's the "broken user agent" problem, i.e.,
Outlook, but that's another story).

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!