RE: CleverKeys, dictionary.com and "programmatically located"

We seem to have a disagreement of degree on what "the rough direction" means.
Anyway, I certainly misunderstood the success criteria despite trying
carefully to read them and test them. I still think that implies that they
are not clearly enough specifying what they mean.

Perhaps having examples in the techniques would help.

We almost certainly have a disagreement about whether pointing to the correct
definition is required. And I am not convinced that it would be messy to make
that happen - in the same way as it turns out that you don't need to mark up
each word to get to a dictionary entry for them. It seems tht as a group our
understanding of this technology is still pretty basic, so we might be making
unjustifiable assumptions about it, and basing decisions on those.

cheers

Chaals