Re: Personae

From: Tom Croucher <tom.croucher@sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:10:02 +0000
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Not forget its one of my action items and I have been working on it with a
Phd Student. Al also suggested Industry Canada at the f2f at the TP, which
was well recieved there.

I will try to hurry it up. However we need something formal enough to not
just do what is regular with personae (and indeed what we have for the
developer personae) which is have main types, but something complete.
These are going to be used for validation of our performance and
fullfilment of the needs of PwDs. That is why it is taking some time.

Tom