RE: Personae

From: lisa seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:58:29 +0200
To: 'Joe Clark' <joeclark@joeclark.org>, 'WAI-GL' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Yup, I think we need to spend more time referring  to user scenarios
that we are aiming to cater for.

I am drafting something  use cases on learning disabilities for another
group. I think the idea is for it to be an ongoing work. - not as chatty
as the MSN page (surprisingly?) but may be more useful.
Should I post the URL hear too?

Keeping a list of end user scenarios even informally - I think will be
invaluable

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility

<http://advertising.msn.com/home/MSNPersonas.asp>

--

  Joe Clark  |  joeclark@joeclark.org
  Author, _Building Accessible Websites_