2.4 Facilitate the ability of users to orient themselves and move within the content

From: lisa seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:53:45 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
2.4 Facilitate the ability of users to orient themselves and move within
the content

I think we can be doing a lot more on this one with

Semantic interpretation
RDF
The work of the  Device independence working group...

You can also bare in mind the page maps we are doing at UB Access were
we are annotating types of page content and allowing people an
interactive review of page structure/ content.

We could copy it (I have a feeling UB won't mind :)

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB  <http://www.ubaccess.com/> Access website

UB Access - Moving internet accessibility