Fw: WAI Glossary changelog

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:34:44 +0100
To: "WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Lawton Henry" <shawn@w3.org>
To: <wai-xtech@w3.org>; <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:30 PM
Subject: WAI Glossary changelog

For the record:

I was unable to find a changelog for the WAI Glossary:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/printable.html

Here are changelog notes that we recorded from the EOWG f2f meetings at
the Technical Plenary last week
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2004/03f2f.html):

- for simple glossary, list only one definition, instead of multiple
definitions from different documents (e.g., one definition of
accessibility)
- yet, don't lose the old mega version that has lots of different
definitions from different documents in one place

If you know of a changelog for the WAI Glossary, feel free to add these
items, or tell me where it is and I will add them.

~ shawn