[techs] Summary of techniques teleconference 10 March 2004

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:27:15 -0500
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

PRESENT

Chris Ridpath
Tom Croucher
Jenae Andershonis
Ben Caldwell
Michael Cooper

DISCUSSION

Action Items - we reviewed action items from the face to face and made sure
people understood what they need to do.

Activity planning - we need to get drafts of Gateway and HTML techniques out
at the end of April. There is a fair amount of work on these documents to do
(largely assigned via Bugzilla) and we will spend time at the next several
meetings reviewing changes. In earlier discussions of timeline we hadn't
discussed what the timeline for test cases was, but Jenae suggested we
should produce test cases along with all of the techniques. She will prepare
a proposal for this.

HTML techniques - we went through issues that have been identified as
priorities for the next public working draft, and assigned them to people.
Many of the issues would benefit from contribution by people not directly
part of the Techniques Task force. We will solicit assistance from the list
in the near future.

IRC log of discussion at http://www.w3.org/2004/03/10-wai-wcag-irc

ACTION ITEMS

Jenae: review Tom and Michael's conformance proposal
Jenae: create proposal about process to edit techniques and create test
cases
Ben: summarize unassigned bugzilla items and post to list with request for
writers