RE: [2.4] Text error in lvl 2 SC # 2

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:22:16 -0600
To: "'Yvette P. Hoitink'" <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

It should be 8 or more.  But it has nothing to do with the magic number 7 +-
2.  (or the biblical 7).

It is based on the number of steps (over links) and when it is more work to
use a jump link than to just tab over the links etc.

This is also still very much an open issue - but is an attempt to address
this issue in a testable fashion.

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center