New WD 2004-03-01 (Guideline 1.4 - 1.5)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 7:03 AM
Subject: agenda 3-4-04

The link to the latest compilation is at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20040301.html

Please read the whole document though and watch for anything that
1) is an error
2) is an omission (blaring)
3) needs to have an Editors Note attached.

Roberto:
I'm reading the text of 1.4 and 1.5.

a.. Guideline 1.4 In visual presentations, make it easy to distinguish
foreground words and images from the background.
a.. Guideline 1.5 In default auditory presentations, make it easy to
distinguish foreground speech and sounds from background sounds.

In guideline 1.5 there is the word "default"... Should we add it also in
guideline 1.4 or - as I personally suggest - remove "default" from 1.5 ?