RE: [techs/WCAG 1.0 errata] Test cases for WCAG 1.0 "until user agents" checkpoints

From: Jenae Andershonis <jenaea@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:48:10 -0800
To: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Attached is the draft test matrix.

Thanks,
Jenae

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Wendy A Chisholm
Sent: February 24, 2004 3:02 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: [techs/WCAG 1.0 errata] Test cases for WCAG 1.0 "until user
agents" checkpoints

Jenae and I have been working on a test matrix - the list of platforms,
user agents, and assistive technologies we want to collect test data for

(she'll be sending a draft of the test matrix in the next day or two).
We
also came up with a list of test cases for the WCAG 1.0 Checkpoints with

"until user agents" clauses and mapped those to existing HTML Techniques

for WCAG 2.0 as well as test cases in the UAAG 1.0 test suite and the
HTML
test suite.  Attached is a table of WCAG 1.0 Checkpoints with until user

agents clauses and the matching HTML Techniques for WCAG 2.0, UAAG 1.0
test
cases, and HTML test cases.  This is a draft and we offer it for
discussion.

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium