Normative formatting

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:19:53 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I suggest that for the next TR we put all the normative parts in a box and
leave the non-normative as plain floating text.    It makes it a lot easier
to see the 'testable' rules and keep them separate from the informative
text.   It also makes the document seem a lot smaller since one can more
easily jump over the non-normative information.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/