[btw] Accessibility & source analysis

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:23:56 +0100 (MET)
To: "W3C WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "WebAIM Forum" <webaim-forum@list.webaim.org>

Excuse this 'nearly off-topic' and cross-posted request, but nonetheless do
I ask for additional links related to web-based accessibility rating (and
other validation purposes) for my UITest.com site, mainly its analysis section
[1], since I finished reviewing my bookmarks and 'canvassing' all major sites.

So if anyone of you knows missing and important resources, I'd like to
integrate them. And, of course, feel free to link to (and comment) the site and
its analysis section, I'd also feel definitely glad about this. -- Again, sorry
for this post, but I hope to create a really valuable collection of all
these tools since there are indeed many recommendable resources.

Many thanks for your time,
 Jens Meiert.

[1] http://uitest.com/en/cat/analysis/

--