RE: The Page Paradigm

From: Lee Walters <lee@assistguide.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:09:26 -0600
To: "'Joe Clark'" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "'WAI-GL'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

"Adding superfluous nav elements, just because they're consistent with
the rest of the site, is just silly."

How do you determine the goal of every user coming to the site?

If I wanted to read another article on this site I would have to go
backwards to go forwards.  Consistent navigation allows the user to keep
moving forward.

- - -

Lee Walters