Re: CSS Accessibility Analyzer

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:08:17 +0100
To: "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "WAI-GL" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>
To: "WAI-GL" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: CSS Accessibility Analyzer

No, it doesn't. 750 pixels fit inside 800 pixels even with browser
chrome.

Roberto:
Ok... and moving in bigger res? it becomes a "stamp" ?

Joe:
Designers will design their pages, people. If you don't like the design,
you can lobby for stylesheet-switchers or use your own.

Roberto:
I can partially agree with you.
About designers: there are international guidelines or there are only
"gurulines" ?

I've found this page from QA WG:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/07/WebAgency-Requirements
And I think that this must be the spirit for web agency (but someone
noticed me that there are problems with png and svg...)