Re: CSS Accessibility Analyzer

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:29:15 +0100 (MET)
To: "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG" <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> If u create a div with width=750px; u make problems to people with
> differen resolutions than 800 x 600 or more...

I intended to use no special examples ;) -- Imagine a 10px (and thus evil)
margin, and a user who increases font size. Does he have more space left for
content in comparison to an 1em margin? -- I'm afraid yes, and I think that
site is more usable as well as more accessible.

By the way, test it at UITest.com [1], does anyone feel impaired by the
mentioned 10px margin?

Best regards,
 Jens.

[1] http://uitest.com/