[techs] Technical Plenary registration

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:15:16 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Registration for the technical plenary is open until 20 February.
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/tp2004/

If you plan to attend the WCAG WG face-to-face meetings on Thursday and
Friday (4 and 5 March) as well as any meetings on Monday or Tuesday or the
Technical Plenary presentations on Wednesday you will need to register. In
order to register, you will need a user name and password.  To apply for a
username and password, send me email by Tuesday, 17 February (at the
latest) and I will broker the process for you.

As we move the mailing list to use the new W3C database, everyone will need
to create accounts - more on that soon.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm