Re: Bookmarks for topics of interest

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:03:08 -0800
Cc: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>

On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 11:06 AM, Joe Clark wrote:
> Over the last months, in response to the fact that most WCAG WG
> members don't really surf the Web even though they write guidelines
> for it,

This is an interesting list, but I wonder how many WCAG WG members
didn't bother to read that far because Joe choose to throw in a
gratuitous insult in the first sentence.

I think you'd get better response if you didn't start out by slapping
the people you're trying to persuade.

--Kynn

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com