list of online dictionaries

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:53:40 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
In connection with the work on 3.0, I would like to create a list of online
dictionaries.  It would be good to find general purpose dictionaries as well
as specialty dictionaries such as medical, computing, web, and other
dictionaries of specialized terms.

I'm looking for one or more volunteers to help locate and assemble a listing
of such dictionaries.

As a first pass, I'm looking for dictionaries in English so that I can study
them and understand what we do or don't have.  However, I am just as
interested in the availability of similar types in other languages.

Any volunteers?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/