RE: simple language testable thing

OK, I was being ambiguous (or ever just plain incorrect)

Let me try and say what I mean.

Words written in a different alphabet to that of the primary natural
language of the plain are foreign words and should have a translation
provided...

True?

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility

.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2003OctDec/0411.html

--
Jens Meiert