Re: [btw] European Web Accessibility Policy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Meiert" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
To: "W3C WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:08 PM
Subject: [btw] European Web Accessibility Policy

-- Nevertheless, there is also a more or less comprehensive statement
for
public site accessibility [3], also available as PDF [4] -- where I
question
'adoption of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Guidelines for
public Web
sites by the end of 2001' ;)

Roberto:
Also in 13th June 2002 there is an European Parliament resolution [1]
that is interesting because ask for Level 2 Conformance and also
application of ATAG 1.0 (as we hope worldwide as IWA/HWG).
I suggest the reading of this European Parliament resolution because can
help in promoting national policies like we have done for Italy.

Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
---
[1]
http://www4.europarl.eu.int/registre/recherche/NoticeDetaillee.cfm?docid=6886&doclang=EN