RE: Summary of Bugzilla comments on checkpoint/guideline 3.3

Glad you like the summaries, Joe.

One quibble with your quibble: I wasn't quarreling with or objecting to
Kynn's "sarcastic comment" about the opacity of the checkpoint.  I was
noting it for the record (the actual comment was something like, "Is
this English?"). And I don't think any of us disagree with the
sentiment: The "plain language" drafts of this and other WCAG 2.0
guidelines came about because the Working Group recognizes that we need
to do a much better job of writing clearly ourselves

There are times when sarcasm is well placed-- even yours, sometimes...

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!
John Slatin, Ph.D.