Re: [techs] Techniques Teleconference 21 January 2004

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:24:42 -0500 (EST)
To: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Cc: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Not sure if I can make it. But I am going to be at the technical plenary, adn
I am interested in talking about SVG techniques - in particular with Jonathan
Chetwynd and Dean Jackson. I'll also be talking about RDF techinques (not
just for WCAG) - these are in a similar category to CSS techniques, as being
more likely to be a supporting method than a complete framework for making
content (although it is much more feasible in RDF than in CSS) at some point,
at least with Lisa Seeman and probably others.

I'm not sure if I will ask for meeting time to do that (I am already
committed to PFWG on Thursday) or try to make it more of an evening thing and
just send notes from whatever discussions arise.

Any preferences or thoughts?

Chaals