[techs] Action Item: Send list of ideas for test page

From: Jenae Andershonis <jenaea@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:06:47 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I took an action item from the 14 January 2004 tech teleconference.

My action item was to send a list of ideas for our test page. Instead of
sending ideas, I'll just reiterate what the QA WG recommends.

The QA Framework: Operational Guidelines "Checkpoint 4.4. Specify means
for QA-related communication" [1] requires that our QAPD must identify a
Test web page. Both the QA [2] and SVG [3] working groups have examples
of test pages.

Per the QAPD our test page should have the following:

The public web page for QA information is named /Test/ and is available
at: [http://www.w3.org/WGname/Test/]. This page includes links to this
process document, the [test material name] and information about the
[test material name] including:
* an overview or introduction to the [test material name]
* releases
* how to participate
* how to use the [test material name]
* [test material name] principles