Regrets and more belated regrets

From: Tom Croucher <tcroucher@netalleynetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:17:19 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I just wished to pass on my regrets for being missing in action. I fell asleep in front of the TV last week before the Thursday call and then got on a train destined for my parents Friday (my sister is visiting from the USA :) ). Since then I have had intermitent net access as I attempt to repair my fathers dsl with small amounts of sucess, so sorry for not being around this week either. I will be back on line on Sunday and having moved into a new office at work hope to be back on the list as usual ASAP.

Regards,

Tom