Re: List of action items, incomplete minutes from 8 January

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:10:50 -0500
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

IIRC I have one official and one unofficial action item from the September f2f:

1. Best practices in creating links
    (which I agreed to do after I finally explained to everyone
      why WCAG should not deform itself to favour extracting links or headings;
      started on a jet plane, untouched since then; don't like my
      overdry-even-for-the-W3C tone)

2. Obscenely difficult tables
     (of which I have quite a large collection now, and need
suggestions on how to handle them;
      ideally someone would take the inaccessible example and mark it
up properly for posterity)

--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org | <http://joeclark.org/access/>
     Author, _Building Accessible Websites_ | <http://joeclark.org/book/>